Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. How to fight against false case?

Anonymous

Q.How to fight against false case?
Hi, my brother is going from my village to nearest city . On a other bike one person with his wife and a girl ask him for lift and put about 14 year girl on my brother's bike. In middle of the way on the well known Indian roads she saying you are trying to touching me. As it listen my brother left the girl to the his releative and go ahead. But that person call same gundas and bitten my brother badly when police come he file an FIR against my brother under section 151 and take his I'd photos and documents.thereafter on the next day in other police station the same person file FIR under pocso act 7/8,354B attamp to rape.my brother was arrested and court send him JC. And while we file bail our bail is accepted on our first hearing from district pocso court. Kindly advise me want we have to do next. We also file cross FIR against him via district SP of fighting and beaten him.

A. ) If the FIR is fake you can approach the HC and get such false FIR quashed u/s 482 Cr.P.C.

A. ) Dear Madam,
You may approach Local Police and take help of your kith and kin.