Q. CASE

Anonymous

Q.CASE
Sir I got a call from anonymous guy so he asked me to work for his website so I agreed for it but didnot make any agreement etc... It is a mere website and not even organization or company registered etc..There is no formal letter and acceptance in the form of a mail or through any other channel .I met him twice to discuss that how I can help him as I am a student.I suggested him features to add in his website and given many ideas.Later I along with my friends started a website as most of the websites include similar features our new website has few options similar to previous site I was working.He wanted me to stop from growing and other thing I have done is when I was working for previous site we have made a journal publisher as supporter so I advertised fee for publication as 1200 as journal publisher charges only 1000 ,so that profit may be used for the development of the website which I worked previously.Later when anonymous guy came to know about our site ass he wanted me not to grow threatened me that I have stolen his idea and created site [as many sites contain similar features],we didnot copy even a single word of content from the site.Publisher knows that I posted charge as 1200 but ageed for it as he want his 1000 only.Later anonymous guy threated me as fraud /betrayal etcc.Can he take any action in the court of law?

Sayaree Ganguly

A. ) You can file a complaint at the cyber police station

A. ) Lodge a complain in the Cyber PS

You may lodge complaint with Cyber Police Station.

A. ) If any one taken copy right then only have right to claim otherwise nothing any such right