Q. Help Please

Anonymous

Q.Help Please
My husband wants divorce from me. He threatened me to drag me and my parents to court so to avoid that i agreed for mutual consent and even signed the papers. But i dont want to give divorce. He is not staying with me from last 9 months. Previously he was. Having an affair also but i forgave him. I dnt want this relation to break . O even paid for his merchant navy course fees and now as he has completed his course he dnt want me. Pls guide what to do and what can i do to avoid this divorce. I got married in 2015 Dec.

Sayaree Ganguly

A. ) Dear Client,
Look, the main condition for mutual divorce is mutual consent. Do attend the proceeding and when the judge asks you whether you filed the mutual divorce with your free consent, then just deny.

A. ) Do contest the divorce and while so file a Dv case.

sistla ramakrishna

A. ) Dear client, You need not attend divorce proceedings if already initiated on mutual consent and court will not grant divorce to your husband if he alone went to court on the date of adjournment. You can say to court that you need not want divorce from him. You should file a complaint before the police about his affair for his arrest and subsequently for his punishment in a court of law.

Prakash B A

A. ) Dear Madam, Even if u had signed the papers for mutual consent, divorce will not be granted unless you give your consent before the Hon'ble Judge.You can inform the Hon'ble Judge during filing mutual consent petition that due to threat and compulsion, I am forced to file. The Hon'ble Judge will not number the petition and will return back the petition. Try to have counseling with your husband through Women welfare committee or any social work organization.

A. ) If you deny it then he can't do anything . Or live with him

A. ) dear madam
You need not agree for mutual divorce. He can't do anything to you and your family members. You may file domestic violence case against him.