Q. Procedure of Final Report / Closure

Placeholder image


posted 2 months ago

Q.Procedure of Final Report / Closure

What is the detailed procedure of FR/closure report in IPC 376, 315 when already NBW have been issued by Court.
The complainant has already withdrawn the case and has no issues with FR now.
Police is also working for FR, so what is the procedure like step by step, like file goes from PS to ACP - DCP etc and how long does the time takes ?

Please advise.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Mangesh Yeole

Experience: 4 Year(s)

Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir
First of all you need apply for Cancelltion of Warrant before Court with one or more surety for taking regular bail. IPC 376 is not compoundeable offence due to this police has duty bound to file charge sheet againt accused. Thereafter accused need to face trail for said offence. We can't predict time limit for trail.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us