Q. Protest Petition by Complainant under 154 CRPC

Sapna Amar Singh Sandhu

Q.Protest Petition by Complainant under 154 CRPC
Hello sir,
Greetings of the day 
My question is when the Police had not done the investigation properly on the top the evidence like CCTV footage, original bus ticket, statement of Witness he gave in written against via Email to Police( as the witness leaves in a different place ) the accused was not brought before the trial of accused. I have been the complainant have informed the court before my examination. I have filed the protest petition but the learned judge is asking us to provide the Judgment if has any that when the FIR is registered under 154 crpc, whether the complainant can file protest petition. I was not informed by Police at the time of filing charge sheet and trial of accused was also conducted .

we have produced the judge of Karnataka and Madras HC, but as this case is of Maharashtra. Judge is asking us to provide any such judgment. I request you if you can help me with this. 

Deepak Panjwani

A. ) Hello Madam,
You should file an application under section 91 of Cr. P. C. Seeking CCTV footage. If the accused is not appearing before the court, u should protest,in writing, his application for exemption from appearance.
Any other querries are welcome....
Regards