Q. Transfer of ownership

Placeholder image


posted 2 months ago

Q.Transfer of ownership
I have a property which was left by my father (deceased). After his death I have done the mutation under succession of that property and now it includes my name my mother's name and my grandmother' s name , who doesn't live with us recently. My grandmother is above 90 years old and she is not physically fit and mentally sound.
Now recently my paternal uncles are claiming that they too have a share in the property as their mother's name is included in it.
How can I stop them from doing so ?

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Shreyash Mohta

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) There is a lot of things you can do.
Contact and consult me personally for proper advise as it requires personal attention and cannot be clarified in the Free Legal Advice Section.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us