Q. Want to stay with my in laws

Anonymous

Q.Want to stay with my in laws
Hello sir I was removed out of my house after marriage how do I go back and stay there if the house is on my father in laws name and husband and in laws not letting me stay there they say court will also not give orders to stay there as it is in the name of father in law how do I get residents order please help me.

A. ) File a RCR

Sayaree Ganguly

A. ) File a case of restitution of conjugal right.

A. ) You can file a RCR.

Anonymous

Sir my husband and in laws are telling me how IL enter in the house when it's on my father in laws name and my husband works in abroad if I file for RCR will it still be applicable..he is trying to give me a rented house so that I live alone and he is never bothered about me..I don't want to live alone sir..will RCR help if I ask him to take me with him but he gives excuses that he is staying with bachelor's so how IL stay with him whras he does not want to keep me there and forcefully make me stay here alone.i am a Muslim sir will RCR still work if I file for it.

A. ) That house is your matrimonial house as long as as husband is staying there. So, you file a case of RCR against your husband and let him bring you back and keep with himself wherever he sets up the matrimonial home, either a new house or the same house.

Anonymous

Sir my husband is working in Dubai..so will RCR still work? He is living there and not letting me enter my matrimonial house.i was staying in my matrimonial house itself after marriage even though he was there working..

SUBRATHA RAY

A. ) You can first of place a police complaint and raise a FIR against your father in law and husband under section 498A , you can also file a criminal complaint under IPC Section 350 for criminal force against you 351 (Assault) 354, 354-B, 355, 120B
Also under Domestic Violence Act 2005 under section 3(a), 3b, 3c, 3d, 6.
You can also file a case for maintenance under section 125 in your concerned area of jurisdiction.

Anonymous

Sir I had done a 498a case my in laws and husband told me they will not do it again and asked me to take the case back and they will take me back home after I gave my statement my in laws again did the same thing and not letting me stay at my matrimonial house..my husband is working in abroad sir but since my marriage I was staying with my in laws itself but now they are playing games with me..my father in law has passed away but the house is still on his name will RCR still apply if husband is living in abroad and is trying to make me stay in a rented house so that I live alone and he is not bothered at all.

SUBRATHA RAY

Yes you can file RCR. If you need detail. Discussion contact me for further assistance.

Sanjay Kumar Jha

A. ) Dear client,
You have full right to live in Laws house, for which you should file the DV petition for your grievances ,
For more you can have detail legal discussion for your issue on paid consultancy.

Prakash B A

A. ) Dear Madam, if the house is self acquired by your father in law, resident order can not be obtained. In this case you can file Domestic Violence case against your husband and in laws seeking for various reliefs such as monthly expenses, food, basic needs, shelter etc.