Q. Benefit To Contractual Employees under court case

Placeholder image

Gagan Preet Singh

posted 4 months ago

Q.Benefit To Contractual Employees under court case

My wife is working in Punjabi University Patiala as Assistant Professor Since 4th Feb, 2010 on Contractual Basis.

She has been appointed by proper channel through advertisement in newspaper.

At that time, she was MBA Holder and pursuing PHD and has been given extension time to time with no break.

In November 2013 university relieved her saying that she is not qualified for the post as per UGC norms.

We filed a case in High Court CWP/25696/2013 for the same and it is linked with Supreme Court same nature of Case SLP (C)/7277/2014.

She has been reinstated with immediate effect after punjab amd haryana high court decision.

She had completed here PHD and has been awarded Degree in March, 2014 (Eligible as per the UGC Norms)

Now university has revised the salaries of all contract assistant professors from 21600 to 30000 from 1st July, 2018

Its been an year she did not get the incremental salary as University says that you are under court case.

Please guide for the same that how we should proceed to get our rights.


Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 4 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) dear sir
You may file interim application before the court and try to get a specific direction to pay such amount.

Placeholder image

Gagan Preet Singh

Replied 4 months ago

Thanks a lot sir for your guidance.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us