Q. fraud in bank

Anonymous

Q.fraud in bank
I had wrongly transfered money from customers account and credited to my friends and family members account and withdrawan the amount from thier account and while doing vechicle loan manager had orally told but sanction was not done where as vechicle is in banks name and key and unsurance is there.
I had returned back the amount wrongly transferredd back to customers account with interest and also vechicle loan will be closed. Bank has lodged fir under section 420 and 409 . Now what should i do i am waiting for anticipatry bail. Bank has taken the letter from me that i had done this fraud . Now how to come out of this case please guide me.

A. ) dear sir
you must approach High court and produce affidavits of customers stating that they have no grievance aginst you. then court may quash FIR

A. ) Such complex cases cannot be solved in the free legal advice section. Please consult me directly and I shall guide you.