Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Neighborhood objection on my house construction

Anonymous

Q.Neighborhood objection on my house construction
I have started my own house construction last year august and rite now it's in the completion stage. I have opted for a home loan and got my house plan approved from the panchayat office of my area. But during my construction time, neighborhood people started giving objection regarding my door creation at one side. When we had a talk with them they said that door would come outside of my area while opening. We said we already had a boundary and it will be opened inside it. Buy they doesn't listen to it. The distance between my boundary and house wall is one and half feet. So we had a heated up conversation and we called the person who measured my area before taking up loan and while doing so he said that after my boundary ends we have atleast 2 feet area according to his map. But later after that heated up conversation when we called them, he came, measured and said we have no area left after my boundary. So what came is the mutual understanding between us is I have to recreate the same boundary at the same place it was before within 6 month of time. So is it correct what had happened ?

A. ) dear sir
If your documents speaks otherwise and in your favor then approach civil court and through court commissioner get boundaries fixed after physical measurement

A. ) Please consult directly.

A. ) If it is clear title then go to the nearest police station and file complaint against them immediately

SUBRATHA RAY

A. ) First of all you should be very clear about the markings of the boundary wall of your land.
You should be very clear with the total square feet of the land for which you are entitled to be a owner.
You should be have valid document like with the mutuation of such land or property
You should have the plan approved the municipal corporation of your jurisdiction upon which you started the construction.
If you have constructed your house as per the plan passed by the municipal corporation then you don't need to worry and carry on as per the plan. If not then you are into trouble.

If you want to get satisfied or to measure your land ask the surveyor to come and measure and submit you the report.

For anymore details further contact me with paid consultation .