Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Husband Beaten And In-Laws Abusing And Harassment

Q.Husband Beaten And In-Laws Abusing And Harassment
Hi

I am P.Mahalaxmi W/o P.ChandraShekar S/o P.Venkateswarlu H.No. 11-11-20 Katakam vari street,Perala,Chirala, Prakasam Dist.,Andhra Pradesh.I got married to my husband on 12-3-2015 and he was been married to me and he was said to be an Assistant-Audit Manager At SUNSHINE Hospitals At Paradise Secunderabad On 2015 and it was an arranged marriage and I gave birth to my child on 24-02-2016 and she was dead on 26-02-2016 because of Congenital Heart Defects(CHDs) and from then on wards he said to go to my mother’s home and told me that he will take me in a month and he did not reply there-after.
After waiting for months I went to his office where he was working an Assistant-Audit Manager At SUNSHINE Hospitals on Bhubaneswar, after 3 months and he took me to my in- laws and promised me take back and he did not standby his words and from the day one on wards his mother that is my in-laws started abusing me and tried to not even give food and harassed me many ways and I tried to contact my husband and as soon as I started telling all these .. he started talking to me and later tried to contact him through sms and email and for some mails he replied differently and that maximum conversations of sms chats and mails are there with me and the day one she means my in-laws not even talked to me properly and not even send to my husband and finally these torches been heavily beaten. (After that on which branch he has been shifted and where my husband is working I am not aware)
I suffered a lot and at last after years passed and last my in-laws torches was heavy and finally on 12th June, 2019 he came and beaten me like animal un-necessarily and on 13th June, 2019 I took my phone and called to 100 at 9:07 am and they said they will send some and I was waiting … and I also complained on HAWK Eye App and raised a complaint and Complaint_Id is CWOP_1560403296 and no one responded.
After 20 days of my illness and finally I called my parents and they came on 10th July,2019 and took me back.
I need justice to this and he spoiled my total 5 years of my life and I lost many things. I need justice to this and need help to my survival and my parents are in very bad economic conditions and they are surviving through their senior citizen pension so do the needful.
Thanking You,
With Regards
Mahalaxmi

Kavery Anand

A. ) Dear client please take paid call consultion.. for detail discussion.

A. ) dear madam
you may take shelter under Domestic Voilenance Act.

A. ) Please come to the paid consultancy platform.

A. ) File domestic violence case against them immediately under section 498a of IPC or approach to the nearest police station