ask a question
Free Legal Advice
Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Cheque Bounce

Q.Cheque Bounce
I entered into Franchise Agreement with Co. ABC Pvt Ltd. They collected Franchise Fees postdated cheques in the name of Co.XYZ LLP. All postdated cheques pertaining to Franchise Fees were honoured. But I stopped postdated cheque for service tax as ABC Pvt Ltd. refused to issue invoice . Neither XYZ LLP issued any invoice for Franchise Fees cheques collected.
XYZ LLP took us to Court now for sec 138 relating to Cheque bounce.
In their Evidence affidavit filed yesterday XYZ LLP mentions its a LLP company responsible to look after the work of Company ABC Pvt Ltd . Whereas we have not signed any type of agreement with XYZ LLP.
Am I liable to pay XYZ LLP since I have no business relationship with them.
Also can I claim back the Franchise Fees from XYZ LLP as I had no business relationship with them and out of ignorance I issued Franchise fees cheques to XYZ LLP as instructed by ABC Pvt Ltd.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Shreyash Mohta

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Responded 2 weeks ago

View All Answers

A. ) Contact me through Vidhikarya.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers

A. ) Please contact me through vidhikarya service please for free advice

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us