ask a question
Free Legal Advice
Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Misunderstanding of 900rs

Placeholder image


posted 1 month ago

Q.Misunderstanding of 900rs
A person payed me 900rs for i thing that i supposed to send him online and i have to move out of the town suddenly because of the circumstances and was not having any cntact wid him for few days and in these days he lodged a fir and got my paytm accnt having 40k in it blocked when i came back and told him the situation he agreed and i payed him his money back immediately and he agreed to take his complain back and he tried really well to take it back but the officer who lodged a complain went out of the city and situation changed thn i again went outsode fr 15 days and after i came back and asked him abut the comolain he said he will take 50% of the amunt which is blocked i e 20k as his frnds suggested him what shuld i do knw and that 900rs complain can be sended at my home or will i face any trouble in future please clarify

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Shreyash Mohta

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Responded 2 weeks ago

View All Answers

A. ) Send him a legal notice.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
Get issue a Legal Notice and try to resolve the issue.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us