Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. ASK ME ANSWER

Anonymous

Q.ASK ME ANSWER
My neighbour has filed a case in SDM court under 144 to stop the construction of my house, which is adjacent to his land. He has written that we are doing construction in his land forcibly. But it's not true, we are doing construction in our land limits only.MY UNCLE IS WRITTEN 8 DHOOR MY GRND FATHER BUT LEGAL 2 DHOOR ON 8 DHOOR IS MY

Now there is no order or notice send by the court to us to stop construction. Only one time attendance has been done yesterday in the court.
Local police is telling that section 144 is imposed on this land and we can't construct anything. I checked with multiple lawyers and found that it can be imposed in a field or open area only not on a house. We have our house on that land and we are living continuously since there. We were doing construction in a part where the neighbour is doing all these things and Police is threatening us to stop the construction.
Please clarify me these things-
1) Can Police stop us on the basis of notice of the court to represent our side?
2) Is section 144 is followed like this only, without any order or notification from the court?
3) Is it all depends on the Police to how to impose 144 ?
4) What is the directions of section 144 on land dispute?
5) What we should do to stop these things and start our construction without any problem?

I'm a simple man and don't understand these legalities. But after this all I can say that still there is no hearing of a simple innocent person in this country. Anyone can blame you and make you trouble through court and Police.
I will highly appreciate a concise and fruitful advice from all of you.

Responded 2 weeks ago

A. ) File for a stay.

Responded 4 weeks ago

Police have every power to stop construction if there is order from SDM since they might be anticipating group classes.

Responded 4 weeks ago

A. ) Go to the court and file a suit for stay . Take injunction immediately