Q. Divorce

Placeholder image


posted 2 months ago

I and my wife took divorce on 500 rupees stamp paper with notary . But it cheating from my wife side. She is living with other person without giving divorce through court. I have a 5 year old baby whom I am taking care . I want to keep baby in my custody. Is divorce valid on notary stamp paper of 500 rupees. if I want to register case against my wife can I put she is living with the person who is already married and have a son. Can I get my child . Can I put case on my wife of bygamy. And other person also

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Vaishali J

Experience: 10 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers

A. ) No divorce is not valid on notary stamp paper and You have to get divorce through court under Hindu Marriage Act

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us