Q. Advice Required

Anonymous

Q.Advice Required
We had a care taker (i assume to be juvenile) who ran away with clothes and money. I filed an FIR, later got call from NGO that she was recovered by CWC. I went for a lawyer in the meanwhile who suggested me for an anicipatory bail.

please advice what and how can i pursue further so that my career and myself are not at stake.

A. ) Provide more inputs.

Anonymous

Replied 1 month ago

Anonymous

Replied 5 days ago

caretaker was working at our home and ran away with money and phone clothes etc. We got tobhear from an NGO that she was found by cwc committee. Before this i already filed an FIR for missing. under section 363. Police was saying that he cannot do anythingnin this case and yhe the juvenille will now give false allegations. I went to a lawyer and hes said to file an anicipatory bail in case of counter FIR. and he will b sending a status report notice to the police.

Anonymous

Replied 1 month ago

Replied 1 month ago

It is better to take Anticipatory Bail.

A. ) Need brief description about incident

Anonymous

Replied 1 month ago

Replied 1 month ago

Don't take any action against them . Because his juvenile if his taken any action against you then you will need to prove it . If you want they will taken any action then take anticpatree bail otherwise no need

Anonymous

Replied 1 month ago

sir any action against them?? what kind of action

Replied 1 month ago

If you want to take any legal action against them then . You will need to face legal action . Because his child . Child labour against the law try to solve it amicable

Anonymous

Replied 1 month ago

ok i am not taking any legal action but how to get this matter settled??

Replied 1 month ago

Approach to the that NGO representative and solve it. Otherwise send me your details