Q. Recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil) under state government of Arunachal

Anonymous

Q.Recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil) under state government of Arunachal
Dear Sir,
I am from Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. My query is related to recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil) conducted by Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC). APPSC is an autonomous recruiting agency of Government of Arunachal Pradesh.

APPSC invited an advertisement for filling up of two vacancy posts of A.E. (Civil) in the year 2012. Later they increased the post from 2 to 21 via a separate notification 22 days prior to the written to the written examination. Written examination was conducted and I was qualified in the exam and was called for interview/viva-voce. I couldn't make to the final merit list.

After declaration of final result, I filed and RTI application and got the copies of result notification and answer sheets of Civil Engineering paper, General English paper, and General Knowledge paper. I found lots of anomalies in the awarding of marks. And few questions were either incomplete or wrong.
It was learnt later that they have selected and recommended 22 candidates for appointments to government of Arunachal Pradesh, whereas the advertised post were 2 initially which was increased to 21 later via notification.

Sensing these anomalies, I filed a writ petition in the Guwahati high court, Itanagar permanent bench. But my writ petition was dismissed on the ground of maintainability. The grounds of maintainability are
1. I cannot challenge the recruitment process after participating in the same recruitment process.
2. Delay in filing writ petition after one year.
Later I file a petition in the double bench of the same high court stating that I was unaware of the anomalies during the recruitment process. The anomalies were known only after RTI application was filed and information was made available.
And delay in filing writ was due to delay in getting RTI reply. The matter is still pending in double bench of Guwahati High Court, Itanagar Permanent Bench. But it's not going in the right direction and my chances of winning seem negligible.

Recently, on 3rd July 2019, I have submitted one representation for re-evaluation of the answer sheet for wrongly awarding of marks and giving grace marks for wrong or incomplete question. The response is yet to come from APPSC.

Recently, I have consulted few advocates and they have given me few advices. But the advices they gave me differs from advocate to advocate.
One of the advocates from New Delhi suggested me to file petition in CAT. But one of the advocates says that I cannot file petition in CAT as my matter is related to state government of Arunachal Pradesh.
Now, I am confused. Please clear my doubts and suggest me a better option to redress my grievances.

A. ) File a writ petition.

J S Pawar

A. ) One of the strongest and expeditious remedy is Writ Petition in High Court and seek directions for further action in d matter. CAT n all other agencies or Forums can b involved at later stage. If need b call through Vidhikarya. I m practising Advocate of Bombay High Court

A. ) According to the your above statement no need to approach CAT .