Q. No vacancy recruited by the Nigam psu department as per advertisement

Anonymous

Q.No vacancy recruited by the Nigam psu department as per advertisement
Sir, I am in SC category and I passed a junior accountant competitive exam in 2011 , I mentioned the priorities of electricity companies name in online exam form as per advertisement... I chose 4 number Ajmer discom and 5 number Jodhpur discom, but in the result by recruit authority allotted me the Jodhpur discom , whereas a other SC male person getting less marks than me, and hi recruited in Ajmer discom, ......i completed my 8 year service in jodhpur discom, but as per result declared in 2011 , I want go in Ajmer discom.....

J S Pawar

A. ) Your Form conditions n rules regulations in this regard required for clear n sound advice

Anonymous

Replied 1 month ago

In the advisement clearly mention that priority of company will be not changed, after online form filled and result made on basis of choice and marks obtained....

J S Pawar

Replied 1 month ago

Sir take my contact from Vidhi karya and call me so that we can talk in detail. Surely something can b done in your matter