Q. Employee problem

Balaji B

Q.Employee problem
Sir my mother working as Group D in BSNL as her duties issue some of higher offical order to sweeping the office premises he said orally but in the office past 20 years they alloted outsourcing person for sweeping purpose now they removed that outsourcing person due to some financial problem of department but in my mother 21 years of service she never did any sweeping in office premises now her age is above 50 years she got health problem doctors suggested she couldn't bend her hip.is there any legal help for this problem I asked to the officers that is sweeping is in her duty then why did you go for a outsourcing person for past 21 years bearing Rs2000 to them now you are saying that sweeping is her duty .for past 21 years why don't you said that you are wasted of department money for last few years by appointing outsourcing person this is not fair sir that I said to the officer he not given the revlavent answer to me......so please give me an legal opinion on this issue as soon as possible thank you

A. ) You can approach to the court seeking the exact nature of appointment and basis of bias.

J S Pawar

A. ) Exact nature of appointment of your mother would have to b seen. If anything happening on bias n mala fide intentions u can approach court of law for your mother's rights n interests

A. ) First question are your mother appointed for which post if sweeping then nothing any options for it otherwise take vrs

Balaji B

Replied 1 month ago

No she is group d not for sweeping....... officers saying that sweeping is there in her duty......I asked to the officer she is having sweeping in her duty then why you have put a contract employee for sweeping for past 20 years with bearing money of Rs 2000 a month on that time only you have to say to her know I asked but there is no reply from them

Replied 1 month ago

Complaint against them to the higher authority of the department or about illness of ur mother