Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Domestic voilence

Neha Sharma

posted 2 weeks ago

Q.Domestic voilence
I want to file case against my in laws , from last 6 years I was just waiting to let them understand that I am a human too. But they are not understanding , they were mentally and physically torturing me, I just want my time and my respect back, I want to get justice , till now I was thinking through my heart but now I m mentally prepared of forgetting this family , I want to live , otherwise I tried to commit suicide many times , I want a normal life which my in laws are not letting me do so. Thy are torturing me badly, they told me that I m blunder mistake of my husband. They want me to get divorce with my husband , even now I don't want to remain in this marriage any more , I wanted a life time support but now everything is a myth, I thought he will support me in when we can take revenge from them but now he is not supporting back , he tries to fight with me as soon as I tell him to ask for justice from his parents , they all insulted me everything , I will commit suicide this is my situation now , I remained a loyal wife , tried to become a daughter instead of a daughter in law but nobody understands me anymore , no one. If you can tell me how to get justice plsnhelp otherwise I ll commit suicide shortly.

Responded 1 week ago

A. ) Ms. Sharma,
as you want to terminate the matrimonial knot, then,
try to settle the matter amicably with your husband involving elders/relatives/friends etc and go for Mutual Consent Divorce which will be decided in 6-18 months, and you both will be free to live life with your wish,
don't forget to draft an MOU before approaching Mutual Divorce, which is the most essential and important part of a Divorce case,
some basic points to keep in mind and put in writing through an MOU before filing the petition for mutual consent divorce are custody of kids, distribution of assets (movable/immovable), quash/withdraw of pending litigation if any, Maintenance (present/future), Alimony, mode and time of making the payment, streedhan, future litigation, etc.
if failed, you are advised to fire him with:
498a complaint (for causing mental, emotional, physical and monetary abuse, etc)
Domestic Violence case (you have rights to claim residence, protection, compensation, etc)
maintenance claim,
Call/mail for a detailed discussion/understanding

Suicide is not a solution rather a pain to people who likes/loves you......

Responded 1 week ago

A. ) Dear Madam,
You may claim following reliefs in your proposed DV case.
PRAYER
HENCE THE APPLICANT HUMBLY PRAYS
1. to take cognizance for the offence punishable u/s 498A IPC and punish Respondent1 to 3 as per law and extend police protection to the deponent,
2. Pass orders u/s 19, based upon S.17, granting separate residence for herself and her three children at a monthly rent of Rs. 20,000/- and advance of Rs. 5,00,000/-.
3. Pass orders u/s 18, in totality against Respondent1 to 3,
4. Pass orders u/s 20(i) granting Rs.25,000/- per month as maintenance for applicant and maintenance at the rate of Rs. 5,000/- each per month to her three children.
5. Pass orders granting Rs. 5,00,000/- for setting up house hold requirements, in granted residence, to make it livable, as the applicant cannot return to the house of Respondent1 as he is residing in the house of respondent No. 3, which is legally prohibited,
6. Pass orders granting litigation expenses of Rs.1,00,000/- as the applicant made to wander from pillar to post for getting legal aid to attend the Hon’ble Court, whereas, the Respondent1 falsely filed Divorce Petition.
7. The applicant also filed interim application supported by affidavit u/s 23(1) and (2) of D.V.Act,
8. That any other order/s, this Hon’ble Court deems fit, to meet the ends of justice, be passed.

Responded 1 week ago

A. ) dear client there are legal way to settle down all your issues. dont think like losers. life never comes again and again. still you have your all rights and reputation but you are ignoring them. kindly contact positively with me or any one for better consultation . i hope i will suggest you better options for getting natural justice and try to provide you better suggestions. kindly contact.

Kavery Anand

Responded 1 week ago

A. ) Dear client contact me.. for detail information..and best solution..

Neha Sharma

Replied 1 week ago

How to contact you maa'm