Q. Education dept reinstate service. As a teachwr was under suspension for 14years. The judgement is continuity of Service without backwages. Now what is the pay fixation for me whether conaidering 22 yrs teachwrs notional pay or a new posting pay?

K Rajkumar

Q.Education dept reinstate service. As a teachwr was under suspension for 14years. The judgement is co...
I was working as ateacher in govt aided achool from 1997 to 2004, then under suspension for 14 years. Now i reinstated in the service with court order. Says, continuity of service without backwages. Now my salary fixation should be the the notional pay like 22yrs exp teachers or new post pay.

Responded 4 weeks ago

A. ) join the services under protest, and file an appeal against the court order and claim salary for the suspension period,

A. ) It depends upon the wordings use by the Court. Again approach High Court claiming compensation for keeping you under suspension for 14 years and thus caused you loss both financially and mentally and socially. Let your judgment become viral in social channels.