Q. Ex Wife legally Divorce

Sabnam Khatoon

Q.Ex Wife legally Divorce
Hi I am 2nd wife of my husband.His ex wife was not good and she had a baby who is now 6-7 years old but my husband has doubts of baby as he didn't made any physical relation with her as he knows that she everyday talks with her boyfriends and also had physical relation with other boys so for this all problem he left her but she didn't gave my husband divorce legally as she is demanding 12 lakh which is impossible for my husband as he a just a simple teacher.So while they living seperated i came to his life and we married each other legally without telling anyone as we are in love before she married my husband for some family problems i was send to hostel in that time my husband family forcibly given marrige with her.Now when she came to know about her marriage she came back and wanted to live with my husband as she know that they are not divorced.But how is that possible according to Muslim Culture my husband given her talak.Please help how i can help my husband to get divorced with her she is demanding money she had also fired a flase case against my husband for domestic violence which is totaly false.Isn't there any way to divorce her?

A. ) the only quick way to resolve is to settle the matter with the ex-wife, else contest the cases filed (DV)

Sabnam Khatoon

His ex wife wants to come back to my husbands life.But my husband don't want her he want to stay with me forever.

ask your husband to file a divorce petition

A. ) Dear Madam,
A wife leading adulterous life has no right over husband. Collect such evidence and project the same before all the concerned authorities and demand for DNA test of the child.

Sabnam Khatoon

Thank you Sir.If we can collect adulterous evidence againts his ex wife then will he able to file a divorce and as his ex wife don't want to give divorce she wants to come back again to my husbands life by forced.