Q. Change of date of birth in service records

Prakash G v

posted 4 weeks ago

Q.Change of date of birth in service records
Sir /Madam
I am Prakash, working as Assistant Professor in The Government of Karnataka. My date of birth mentioned in 10 std marks card is 10/04/1987. Based on that entered government service in 2017. Recently 10 days back I requested Our local municipal office to issue birth certificate as I need real date of birth for marriage purpose.But date of birth mentioned in my birth certificate issued by registrar of birth and death, Government of Karnataka (municipal office) is 22/03/1988. Is it possible to change change date of birth in 10 standard marks card ? I have mentioned my old DOB in service records . Is it possible to change dob in 10 std marks card and subsequently in my service records? What is the procedure? Kindly provide legal advice .
With regards

Responded 4 weeks ago

A. ) Just chenge dob on birth certificates those provided by municipal corporation
Not for 10 th certificates

Responded 4 weeks ago

Your date birth in service records has to be changed within five years from the date of joining such service. Please contact, it has a long procedure.