Q. Online purchase

Pratyoosh Prashant

posted 4 weeks ago

Q.Online purchase
Sir,
I purchased a redmi note 6 in exchange of redmi 4a from amazon. I received box without charger in it. I complained about it and they sheduled for return. After every 3 day i receive a message that pickup is cancelled dur to door locked which actually was false as my office is open 24/7 (POWERGRID Corporation of India ltd). Then i changed the pickup address to my residence. Pickup person came and checked the IMEI number mobile and every item and received it. When I asked a receiving letter then he said that now they are not providing due to some reasons. After few days I received a message that they have received an old Samsung mobile phone hence they will not refund amount. I called the customer care they said by mistake message was sent and issuing refund and after few days they I received to return original product. One day the customer care wrote in chatting platform that they have received the product and will issue refund within 6 days. But after few days again they said they have not received and hence till date they have not refunded the amount. I visited the Amazon warehouse also they confirmed that product was sent after full check and met with that pickup boy. After that I have provided a notice also. They have changed the location. What should I do

Responded 4 weeks ago

A. ) Go to the consumer Court or send legal notice through lawyer immediately

Sanjay Kumar Jha

Responded 4 weeks ago

A. ) Dear client,
You need to have consultancy for the same legal issue and for further course of action . You need to have contact on my given cellphone for fixing date and time with all documents.