Q. How to record removal of name on share certificate of CHS?

Placeholder image


posted 6 months ago

Q.How to record removal of name on share certificate of CHS?
Hello, A husband and wife were joint owners of a flat in our society. Both their names were recorded on the share certificate. Now the husband has passed away and wife has submitted a request for deletion of his name from the share certificate and transfer his shares to her name. How should the managing committee record the charge on the share certificate? The wife has submitted husband's will and all other required documents.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 4 Year(s)

Responded 6 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) If you will then don't warry

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us