Q. Regarding Hindu succession Act 2005

Placeholder image


posted 6 months ago

Q.Regarding Hindu succession Act 2005
Dear sir. I have few doubts regarding the hindu succession act 2005. Hope to get a clear reply from your side. My father bought land and constructed a house in 1973. I got married in 1978. He passed away in January 2005 without any will. My mother passed away in sept 2014. We are 3 brothers and 2 sisters. Now in March 2019 my brothers sold the house with land and distributed between themselves (brothers only). My husband sent them a WhatsApp msg asking them for the share. After a few months we will sit and decide - this was the reply we got from my brother. Now, 1. Can I legally claim in that share of the property? 2. If Yes, how do I proceed further? 3. Do my brothers have the right to dismiss my claim?

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Suneel Moudgil

Experience: 16 Year(s)

Responded 6 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) 1. yes, you can claim legally,
2. file a suit for partition of the property making claim for your share,
3. no, they cannot dismiss your claim,
call for further clarifications, if any

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us