Q. Property

Anonymous

posted 3 weeks ago

Q.Property
My father have two wife's. First wife have 3 children (2M, 1F). My mother is second wife ,we are two children to my mother (1M, 1F). After getting married to my mother my father left job, he is still unemployee. My mother is government servent..we all were staying together for more then 20 years.Since after marriage my mother only took care of food, education,marriage everything of all 5 children and hole family. We seperate since from 4 years. But staying in one home, which was built by mother load. Now my father, and his first wife and her children trying to send ud out of our home. And my father's paternal land is in the name of first wife. And home is in the name of my father. And current bill and water bill is in my mother name. Can I get that home?.. And land of my father?. Please suggeste me....please help me with your precious suggestion.

Manjula Shanmugasundaram

Responded 3 weeks ago

A. ) Do you have proof for everything stated in your question? If yes, you can definitely get some relief. Has your father signed in your mother's loan documents? Was it a construction loan, and taken from what kind of Bank? How was your father's paternal land transferred to his first wife, I mean was it a settlement deed executed by your father, or was there some other transaction directly in favour of your step mother? How old are you? If you provide some further clarification for the above questions, we will be able to answer you properly.

Anonymous

Replied 3 weeks ago

Yes we have proof, yes he signed, yes construction loan from LIC. My father parents has done land on 1 st wife name. I am 24 years old, my brother is 15 years old. Home is in my father name.. But.. Current bill and water bill in my mother name.

Manjula Shanmugasundaram

Replied 3 weeks ago

You can actually file a suit for declaration. Please collect all the documents and make out a strong case. You will get some share if not the whole property

Anonymous

Replied 3 weeks ago

What all case we can put on them?

Manjula Shanmugasundaram

Replied 3 weeks ago

You have to file a Suit seeking declaration that the house belongs to your mother.