Q. Motor accident

Placeholder image


posted 6 months ago

Q.Motor accident
I was travel on a car then 1 person not seen to road and cross to road then he accident with my car but I am help him person & take to civil hospital and rs 10000 give him but he was fir on me but car not on my name then I not release my car mean I was not owner or no insurance plz tell me what I do

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 4 Year(s)

Responded 6 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Try to solve it amicable otherwise privous owner or you both are fall in big problem

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us