Q. Wife sucide

Anonymous

posted 3 weeks ago

Q.Wife sucide
In 2016 April I and my girlfriend got married and the matter was hidden to my parents as requested by my mother-in-law.we never lived together but after 5 months she committed sucide due to some family problem .that time they we threatening me for 4lakh rupees otherwise they will kill my family.After 2year now they are again threatening use for money else they will file false case .At that time of incident we filed a petition under section 39cr p c.The copy of that was sent to SP from there they sent a copy to local police to take action.The local police called my father-in-law and warned him.Should I worry about it now.

Responded 3 weeks ago

A. ) See unless there is a formal case, complaint and FIR registered against you and your family you do not have to worry. If the police is threatening you then just ignore and if it goes beyond tolerance then lodge a formal complaint with the higher authorities.

Responded 3 weeks ago

A. ) you have nothing much to worry as the matter pertains to 2016 i.e. approximately 2.5 years old,