Q. Civil

Placeholder image


posted 5 months ago

Can a builder ask court for hand over from third person which was sold by land owner as per land owner share, due builder construction losses? Land owner sold the property almost 1.5 back as per his share And all bills are changed to third person who bought the property.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Manjula Shanmugasundaram

Experience: 19 Year(s)

Responded 5 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Your question is not very clear. Are you saying that a seller actually entered into an agreement with a builder earlier and later on, as the builder defaulted, the seller later sold away the land to some other person without the knowledge of the builder?

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us