Q. Forceful bribe by Delhi Traffic Police Officer

Placeholder image

Anilkumar Karekkat

posted 6 months ago

Q.Forceful bribe by Delhi Traffic Police Officer
What is the right procedure to register a complaint against a unethical traffic police officer? My intention is to take part in eliminating corruption from our country by giving deserving punishment to unethical govt officers.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Manjula Shanmugasundaram

Experience: 19 Year(s)

Responded 6 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Please find out the rank of the corrupt officer who demanded bribe from you and make a written complaint to an authority which is above him. In most cases, if the relevant person is Inspector or below you can give a complaint to the office of Commissioner or Superintendent of police depending on your area

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us