Q. Anticipatory Bail

Naveen Kumar

posted 3 weeks ago

Q.Anticipatory Bail
During interrogation confession statement of thief not made on a front of magistrate which is not admissible in the court but Police involve my father in false case u/s 380,457 and 411 ipc i am apply for anticipatory bail in sessions court it is rejected then apply in high court chandigarh and get interim relief after that my father join investigation but police ask for recovery in court and anticipatory bail gets rejected if i don't get stolen property how to get recovered My father acquitted in 3 other criminal cases of u/s 379, 411 and 482 Police can do this only for political pressure because my property case is pending in the court. How to get anticipatory bail can i file court case because confession statement not admissible in court and why police interrogate my father and go for jail

Responded 3 weeks ago

A. ) You can file bail application..

Responded 3 weeks ago

A. ) Get an anticipatory bail and comply with the police for investigation.

Responded 3 weeks ago

A. ) 1. police can make anyone as accused on the basis of disclosure statement during interrogation,
2. anticipatory allowed (interim relief) and canceled later on due to recovery not effected, if correct, you are advised to move DB against bail cancellation order,
3. three cases, though acquittal, may be creating hurdles in getting bail
call for a complete understanding

Responded 3 weeks ago

A. ) If your anticipatory bail is rejected then it does not mean that police can arrest you and keep you in remand or custody for long time without any arrest warrant from the Magistrate. You cooperate with the police and help them in investigation. Once the police files the chargesheet then you can apply for regular bail.