Q. superdari of car

Anonymous

posted 3 weeks ago

Q.superdari of car
my car was involved in car accident. someone hit our car and my car toppled into fields resulting in loss of one of my friends life and damaging my car. now thirdparty compensation case is filed by friends family against the other party who hit us. i have get my car released on superdari. now since i cannot sale or transfer vehicle to anyone..is it possible to get my car repaired and use??

Responded 3 weeks ago

A. ) File interim custody petition for it

Responded 3 weeks ago

It is called interim custody of vehicle under section 451 of Criminal Procedure Code. Normally no conditions will put so you can get it repaired and use or else seek modification of court order
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
451. Order for custody and disposal of property pending trial in certain cases. When any property is produced before any Criminal Court during any inquiry or trial, the Court may make such order as it thinks fit for the proper custody of such property pending the conclusion of the inquiry or trial, and, if the property is subject to speedy and natural decay, or if it is otherwise expedient so to do, the Court may, after recording such evidence as it thinks necessary, order it to be sold or otherwise disposed of. Explanation.- For the purposes of this section," property" includes-
(a) property of any kind or document which is produced before the Court or which is in its custody,
(b) any property regarding which an offence appears to have been committed or which appears to have been used for the commission of any offence.