Q. shift from hostel

Placeholder image


posted 6 days ago

Q.shift from hostel
hi. i am a foreign student who just moved to pune and i moved into a girls only hostel. i explained to them the whole process of doing your c form and rental agreement but they didnt give me the proper documents to apply for my RP. Thry didnt even really care about me getting my documents and didnt even bother making a c form. i finally applied with the little the gave me and i had some problems with FRRO which are sorted now. its been a little over a month that i have stayed here but i want to move out of here and shift to a flat because i also faced some racial stuff from one of the girls in the hostel.when i told them i want to shift they said i should pay a full years fees and then i can go. i dont know what to do now because i am so unhappy here. i did sign a form when i got here but i really want out. how do i get them to let me leave this place without having to pay all that money. please help. ps, it is not the school hostel.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 5 days ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
Please consult local advocate by narrating your entire episodes.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 6 days ago

View All Answers

A. ) You will need to file complaint against them immediately to the nearest police station

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us