Q. MOTOR VEHICLE ACT-1988 AND AMENDMENTS THEREAFTER TILL - 2019

Anonymous

posted 3 weeks ago

Q.MOTOR VEHICLE ACT-1988 AND AMENDMENTS THEREAFTER TILL - 2019
When I am driving a Car/Two Wheeler and I am asked by Police Authority to provide Driving License, Insurance Policy, RC Book, PUC , Helmet/Sit Belt but due to oversight all the documents at home and I could not submit to concerned authority, then what it is rule ? Is there a provision of Time Limit of Submission of documents or have to pay fines on the spot. If there is a provision time limit then under which section ? [2] Is it compulsory to wear Helmet in the City or it is applicable for National Highway or State Highway. Kindly guide me.

Responded 3 weeks ago

You need to read online material on the above subjects and get abundance of knowledge. But you cannot challenge police at each and every time though law does not require spot fines and you can opt for going for Court case.

Responded 3 weeks ago

A. ) If you have all documents then approach to the higher authority of police department. And show such documents but without helmet or seat belt drive they will impose fine on you 15 days limit for it or on the spot both are