Q. road can be closed by neary by society who are plotting area

nazar mehdi

posted 3 weeks ago

Q.road can be closed by neary by society who are plotting area
I have a 5 biswa land and i have given 3 biswa to property dealer for plotting @16 lakhs he made road of 20X50 and rest he sale the property @32 lakhs in small plots. Now two biswa land i want to sell himself using the road he made but he is not abling to do this. he has no legal documents or any signed document or any cheque to prove that i have sale to him. but he has plotted before me so he is going to close the road which he has made in my plots. what are the legal prospects for that

Sanjay Kumar Jha

Responded 3 weeks ago

A. ) Dear client,
If such property dealer has no documents or contract or any agreement that you have allowed him to do plotting but just to sell that land individually, then if any way there is no way out to access from your rest land then you may fight and obstruct or file a suit against him as has no documents to proove for sell. Sorry to advise you that you may even opt to file a criminal suit against him for selling your land and forcing you to sell your rest land, he sold without your permission and obstructing the way to your rest land. So that you could sell at cheap price for ur rest land.

Responded 3 weeks ago

You may approach Civil Court to avoid such situation.