Q. Continuity of BLRO land recods(RoR)

Anonymous

Q.Continuity of BLRO land recods(RoR)
I want to know the continuity of BLRO land records for one of the RoR. I put a RTI to BLRO asking how current RoR owner's name was mutated. Instead of giving the previous RoR owner's name, BLRO replied by so & so mutation case it was mutated. Now, I applied for certified copy of that mutation case but BLRO is not providing the same. I have Plot information copy which shows that names were already included before the date BLRO has provided. I guess BLRO is trying to provide false information to grab the land with local land launders. I want to know how to file a case/writ in court to provide or to prove the continuity of BLRO land records of that specific Khatian? Please suggest me here at the earliest possible. Thanks in advance.

J S Pawar

A. ) Plz contact through Vidhikarya for further elaboration and action . Thanks

Neeraj Kumar

A. ) In this case you need to file a writ petition.

A. ) You may go in appeal

Anonymous

Replied 1 month ago

1. I applied RTI, BLRO didn't reply.
2. I applied 1st appeal, BLRO gave a reply which I found false.
3. I applied 2nd appeal which is still pending. I guess WBIC will keep this pending for next 15-20 years.
4. I applied a writ pettition in Calcutta High Court but it got disposed stating that it's pending in WBIC.
5. I applied certified copied BLRO mutation cases which BLRO mention to know who was the previous ROR owner which is pending for a year now. Since BLRO didn't take the application, I applied it after submitting a letter (it's not a RTI application as in WB certified copies are privided under specific applications as per them).
6. I don't want to file new RTI or apply 1st appeal as these will take unjustified long time. I want to know if I can file a civil or Mandamus wrint case in High court ordering BLRO to prove continuity of that specific Khatian or arleast to provide the cerfied mutation cases BLRO has mentioned in his letter.

Please suggest.