Q. Property

Placeholder image


posted 1 month ago

Dear sir/madam,

We had a property in the name of my father and uncle. Due to family disputes, we have made a family settlement deed wherein my uncle has transferred his share to my dad in the year 2003. The family settlement deed is not registered.

Now my dad is selling the property to 3rd person. We are fearing that my uncle will claim further money for getting the family settlement deed registered.

Please advise that basis family settlement deed made, can we make my uncle sign the registration documents without paying him any more money

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 4 weeks ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
Definitely your uncle may raise objection. If property is registered in the name of your father then it is okay.

Please have PAID phone call with me through VIDHIKARYA and get more guidance.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


J S Pawar

Experience: 3 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers

A. ) If right is created, altered, extinguished vide family settlement it is required to be registered. But as you say it happened in 2003 it should not create further problem. For further n clear advice documents should be seen. Thanks
.If need b plz contact through Vidhikarya.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us