Q. property

Placeholder image


posted 1 week ago
how 2 prove my younger brother is trying 2 defraud us 3 sisters.My dad left us on Aug 2019 for his heavnly abode (intestate).He was 90.He left behind properties,few deposits 2 my mom( 85 years) n nominatd my eldr bro (65 yrs).I am now informed by a reliable source 2 whom my mom confided she was made 2 sign papers by my younger bro under sme pretext,tking away all hr deposits 2 put it in his wife n daughter's name (My mom came 2 know later),inspite of our written instructions 2 them to utilise her money for her upkeep n med exps 2 which they had agreed .My younger brother (LLM) is demanding all hr gold too n mom has refused. We sisters hd helped 2 log each item in wt thru jeweller n were nearly labelled as thieves by dis 2 catch him red handed. He wants 2 usurp my mom's gold ,money etc 2 tell us later tat she hs trnsfrrd d same under hr free will n sanity, so tat we cannot do anything if she dies I suspect my bro hs done d same 2 my dad too!can we probate too?how

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 1 week ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir/Madam,
You may immediately take legal action by filing partition suit and criminal complaint if necessary.

Please take PAID phone call with me through VIDHIKARYA and get more legal guidance.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us