Q. Waqf board property

Anonymous

posted 1 week ago

Q.Waqf board property
Some plots of Punjab waqf board situated in faridkot are under my grandfather possession in present but allotments of that pots are on my father name. My grandfather also made registeration in court that after his death the possession of that plot on which house is built and at present my grandfather is living will go g to my his big son possession thats mean in my father possession as all cost on that house built is done by my father.but my uncle say that after my grandfather died he will take share from that property.he already living separated from my father and grandfather from about 15 years ago.so what legal process and documents should be made by my grandfather so that my uncle didn't create scene and fight with us and cannot be get any share from that property . So advice me some legal advice so that after my grandfather death my father get possession of that erty and if my uncle create disturbance we can take legal action or police help from his interference in that property

Responded 1 week ago

Your father may be advised to file a suit for permanent injunction and thus continue the possession and let the others protest.

Please take PAID phone call with me through VIDHIKARYA and get more legal guidance.