RCS RCS

After 13 years of legal battle, in the session court, to get my GIDC property back the judgment is in my favour. But the tennent is still not vacating . What should I do?

You may file execution petition and get police help through Court and forcibly evict the tenant from the premises.

Thanks.

PUNEET MAHESHWARI 07725911311

A.If the judgement is in your favour then you should file the execution application for that judgement.

Sandeep Pingale

A.If you have filed civil suit against tenant and if decreed that suit in favour of you then you can file execution proceeding in trial court where your suit was filed and decreed.
Therefore you can file execution proceeding for execution of order of court.

A.File court of contempt against them immediately

question iconCharity property - planning to buy a land in chennai
Dear Sir, Yes, property belonging to a charity cannot be sold without the permission of the court. At your risk you may purchase it but banks are not obliged to sanction loans.
question iconJoint Ownership & Relinquishment & HRA
Dear Sir, If no ratio of share is mentioned then it will be assumed each joint co-owner is having equal share. You may get release your share and get benefits of HRA. Other quarries may be answered by chartered accountant.
question iconSRA 1 lakh fees for SRA Flat transfer by Father to his Son through Gift Deed
Dear Sir, It is a burden to you and your father and such rules cannot be approved by any Hon’ble Court. Just approach concerned Government Department then approach High Court.
question iconHUDA property
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, the allot tee's signature is an essential requirement for a conveyance dee.
question iconProperty partition - What is the right of daughter
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, daughters in Hindu Undivided Families shall have equal coparcenary rights. According to Section 6 of the Hindu Succession Act of 1956, this privilege is obtained by birth.