Call Back Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Legal Blog For Students Free Legal Advice Lawyer Login

Q. Finace cheatining case

Placeholder image


posted 7 months ago

Q.Finace cheatining case
A manager working Kanva co-operative society (which is bancrupted recently in Banglore) taken 10 lakhs as investment from me. When I approached him he told, he has invested all my money in shares through company called Zerodha. Now he is not payning me any monthly interested from last 5 Months and simply telling reasons for delay. I have transferred all my money through online to manager (cheater) personal account. He has given me Kanva fashion gift cards worth of 5 lakh as security, which are still valid, but I dont want to buy worth of 5 lakh. Please advise how to get money back with interest, where should I start.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 34 Year(s)

Responded 7 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
You may immediately approach police and also lodge complaint with head office of the said Society and also file private complaint in a local Magistrate Court.

Please contact me through the administrators of this website.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Download the Clients App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Contact Details

[email protected]
505-A, Terminus Building,
Newtown, Action Area I,
Kolkata 700156

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Certified by Startup India, DPIIT


Payment secured by :

PayUMoney PayPal net banking
visa master maestro