Q. Property metter and domestic violence

Placeholder image

Mamta Parmar

posted 5 days ago

Q.Property metter and domestic violence
Hello,My name is Mamta .mere sadi ko 17 saal huve hai aur saadi ke baad se hi hasband wife mai problem chal raha hai.ek son hai Jo 16 saal kaa hai.joint family mai maine 10 saal rahi baad mai ham sapret hogye . Metter ye hai ki hasband aur saas sasur ne beena bataye mai nahi thi too mera ghar jis mai raheti hu vo khali karva diya.jish Ghar mai raheti hu vo ghar mere sasur k naam per hai.muje Ghar se nikaal ne kliye ye log ne kafi kosish ki hai hala ki mai abhi too apne ghar mai hi hu lekin muje lagta hai ki ghar se nikaal ne k liye ye log koi bhi had tak jaa sakte hai aur saayad ligal notice bhi bhej sakte hai.maine unper FIR karayi hu . please muje aapki advise ki jarurat hai.please give me a suggestion .mai aage kaya karu.Inlows senior citizen kaa dava kare ge aisa muje lagta hai

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 34 Year(s)

Responded 3 days ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Madam,
You have many options and one of the effective option is to file domestic violence case seeking the following relief.
1. to take cognizance for the offence punishable u/s 498A IPC and punish Respondent1 to 3 as per law and extend police protection to the deponent,
2. Pass orders u/s 19, based upon S.17, granting separate residence for herself and her three children at a monthly rent of Rs. 20,000/- and advance of Rs. 5,00,000/-.
3. Pass orders u/s 18, in totality against Respondent1 to 3,
4. Pass orders u/s 20(i) granting Rs.25,000/- per month as maintenance for applicant and maintenance at the rate of Rs. 5,000/- each per month to her three children.
5. Pass orders granting Rs. 5,00,000/- for setting up house hold requirements, in granted residence, to make it livable, as the applicant cannot return to the house of Respondent1 as he is residing in the house of respondent No. 3, which is legally prohibited,
6. Pass orders granting litigation expenses of Rs.1,00,000/- as the applicant made to wander from pillar to post for getting legal aid to attend the Hon’ble Court, whereas, the Respondent1 falsely filed Divorce Petition.
7. The applicant also filed interim application supported by affidavit u/s 23(1) and (2) of D.V.Act,
8. That any other order/s, this Hon’ble Court deems fit, to meet the ends of justice, be passed.

Please contact me through the administrators of this website.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Suneel Moudgil

Experience: 16 Year(s)

Responded 4 days ago

View All Answers

A. ) jitni jaldi ho sake utni jaldi domestic violence ca case file karo aur makaan par stay lel lo taaki ye log makaan ko bech na sake,
DV ke case ke dwara tum apne aur bachche ke liye residence, maintenance, protection aur compensation claim kar sakti ho,
complete jankari ke liye call/mail kar sakti ho,

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Sandeep Pingale

Experience: 14 Year(s)

Responded 5 days ago

View All Answers

A. ) 1)You can file application under Domestic Violence Act against husband and it's relatives in Court.
2)In that application you can claim maintenance to you and your children,house accommodation, protection from harassment through court order
Please do click upon the like thumbs up tab shown below. That reply is in token of appreciation for my answer to your query sincerely and satisfactorily.
Adv.Sandeep Pingale

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us