Q. Custom

Anonymous

posted 5 days ago

Q.Custom
Good evening sir/madam
I'm sanjay Kumar Singh from Kolkata and It is to inform you that I'm belonging to very lower middle class family.
My case is one of person who selling dhosa in front of my office where I'm working.
Who tracking Bangkok every month almost so one's day I asking why are you going there so he told me I'm working for some one and I have to bring Thai food from Bangkok.
So he told me if you want to Go so I will arrange everything no need to pay any money for that .
So I'm agree to go but that are cheated me. They are smugglers and they are ,The dollar was hidden in my luggage.
And custom arrested me u/s 104 and 135. I have a voice recording and WhatsApp chat for evidence.

Please Help me what to do.
As I said I'm very lava middle class families so I can't effert too much fees for advocate..
????Help me sir

Responded 3 days ago

On the basis of recordings you have you can get bail and also get acquittal or discharge from the case if you hire intelligent and experienced advocates.

Please contact me through the administrators of this website.

Responded 4 days ago

A. ) You will need to whatever you have evidence against such person handover to the police officer . Or police will be file complaint against such person who helped you for such act

Responded 4 days ago

A. ) 1. search NALSA in google,
2. select your city and take help of a legal aid lawyer to file criminal complaint against the said person,