Q. Partition deed

Placeholder image

Vicky Mehra

posted 1 month ago

Q.Partition deed
It's an ancestral property and we are 5 co owners which includes our mother and 4 brother's. Mother is releasing her share for consideration equally payable by us 4 brother's in our favour. After that we are entering into a partition deed in which it will be agreed that my 3 brother's will be getting an individual floor in their name and I will be getting an unbuilt terrace top and some consideration. My brother's will be paying me some money at the time of registration of partition deed and for the balance amount they will give me Pdcs whose details they say will be entered into a M.O.U which they'll be making separately. My doubt is what incase if any Pdcs of their bounces or they refuse to honour it , how can I safeguard myself please help.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

J S Pawar

Experience: 4 Year(s)

Responded 4 weeks ago

View All Answers

A. ) Even if cheque bounced the arrangement so you entered between yourselves can be revoked and criminal action can also be initiated for such bouncing if cheques us 138 of Negotiable Instruments act.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 34 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
Get settlement deed registered to avoid future complications.

Please call me and take PAID legal consultancy on my mobile through the administrators of this website.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us