Call Back Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Legal Blog For Students Free Legal Advice Lawyer Login

Q. plz help me regarding my case...

Placeholder image


posted 5 months ago

Q.plz help me regarding my case...
Husband filed divorce on cruelty. During counseling, He told that he will return my stridhan iff I agreed for MCD & before signing papers he will bring my stridhan in mediation center for verification. He also told me that he had kept my stridhan in someone else home whom I don’t know. I have only photos & bills of my stridhan, however I don’t have any proof that my stridhan is lying under his possession. My lawyer asked me to file 406 cases against him & to get search warrant to recover my stridhan. But even if I get search warrant, Police won’t be able to find anything in his home as he has already moved my stridhan in another person’s home.

Is it possible to get a search warrant to seize my stridhan from the premises of the mediation center of court at the time my husband brings it there for verification purpose? If yes, what steps should I take so that the Court won’t give any prior notice or summon to my husband about the search warrant else he won't bring it in mediation center?

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 34 Year(s)

Responded 5 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
You may file a criminal case and seek for seizure of your stridhan.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Download the Clients App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Contact Details

[email protected]
505-A, Terminus Building,
Newtown, Action Area I,
Kolkata 700156

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Certified by Startup India, DPIIT


Payment secured by :

PayUMoney PayPal net banking
visa master maestro