Q. Hurashment of a lady by his husband and family

Placeholder image


posted 4 days ago

Q.Hurashment of a lady by his husband and family
Sir there is my friend who is living with her daughter away from home Her family and her husband torcher her.she doesn't want to stay with them.she has two children.she want to take girl child with her .but they force her to come back home.she was living another place sicnce 5 years with her husband and daughter but few months ago her husband left her and go back to his own home.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Sanjay Kumar Jha

Experience: 18 Year(s)

Responded 3 days ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear client,
Your friend can file complaint petition under sect. 498A, 3/4 of D dowry Act.
She can file case for maintenance for her child and herself, also can go for Domestic violence case against her husband with compensation in this too.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us