Call Back Request
+91-7604047602 Legal Blog For Students Free Legal Advice Lawyer Login

Q. Student abusing other students

Dudu Joseph

Q.Student abusing other students
One of the students in a school that one of my relatives are teaching is beating and hurting other students. He has in the past kicked a girl in the gut too. He has been scolded and punished by school authorities after that. But now he is claiming that teachers had beaten him and is threatening school authorities with complaints. We had this discussion over dinner yesterday and my relatives the teacher there was claiming that the school can't even suspemd or dismiss the boy if he continues to hurt other students. Now this came as shocking to me, because a 5th grader is so shamelessly kicking girls when he is just 10 years old and couldn't comprehend what he may do when he turns 20 or 30. As such, I wanted to know if theres's anything the school can do to correct children like these.

Simi Paul

A. ) Hi client,
Why cant the school authority suspend him? Every school authority has the right to suspend a student , if the student is not behaving properly or is a harm for other students. The school can take a number of steps to deal with the situation. The school can- The child can be given a counselling class. Generally children have some personal issues that can lead them to such behaviours. The school should find out what is the matter with the child. They can call his parents and ask for the same also they can give a warning to the parents by telling that the child must behave properly or else he will be suspended.
And for the other students, the boy must be kept in a close vigilance. He must also be scolded at times by the teachers.

It is the bounden duty of school administration to take stock such situations and use a remedial measures otherwise you may lodge a representations before higher educational officers.

Download the Clients App on

7604047602
505-A, Terminus Building,
Newtown, Action Area I,
Kolkata 700156

Certified by Startup India, DPIIT

startUpIndia

Payment secured by :

PayUMoney PayPal net banking
visa master maestro