Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
Administrative Law (44)
Adoption (6)
Advertising (3)
Animal Laws (5)
Arbitration and Mediation (4)
Aviation (4)
Banking (79)
Bankruptcy and Debt (19)
Cheque Bounce (15)
Child Custody (17)
Civil (203)
Commercial (10)
Consumer Protection (67)
Contracts and Agreements (52)
Corporate and Incorporation (17)
Criminal (114)
Customs, Excise (4)
Cyber Crime (15)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (47)
Debt and Lending Agreement (19)
Debt Collection (26)
Divorce (123)
Divorce and Separation (33)
Documentation (35)
Domestic Violence (30)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (3)
Employment and Labour (196)
Environment and Natural Resources (2)
Family (119)
Financial Markets and Services (12)
Government Contracts (1)
Human Rights (34)
Immigration (7)
Industrial Laws (6)
Insurance (17)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (9)
International Laws (7)
IT Contracts (14)
Juvenile (3)
Landlord and Tenant (47)
Licensing (1)
Mail Fraud (5)
Maternity (4)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (1)
Mergers and Acquisition (1)
Military Laws (4)
Motor Accident (11)
Muslim Laws (2)
Mutual Consent Divorce (3)
Open Source Codes (1)
Partnership (8)
Police Laws (5)
Power of Attorney (8)
Privacy (10)
Property (297)
Real Estate (49)
Registration (10)
RTI (6)
Sale (6)
Sale of Goods (8)
Sex Crime (10)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (10)
Tax (6)
Tax-GST (2)
Tax-Income Tax (12)
Tax-Property Tax (3)
Telecommunication (1)
Torts (6)
Transportation (6)
Trust and Society (NGO) (7)
Will (17)
Work Permits (3)
Writ (14)

M Santhosh Prakash

I was a employee of a Private Limited company Mumbai Based Head Office but still now Company is not giving clearance of PF by not updating my details in PF Portal like Date of Joining, Date of Leaving

Posted 1 week ago

A. Send them a legal notice first through a lawyer then followed by a legal case against them. They are committing a big blunder by not updating your PF details as that is a statutory requirement for every employer to do so and they can be penalized for not doing so.
I find Capcha jobs and i apply then one day a message has come on my whatsapp and said that you to work for 7 days and we will pay you 28000 in a month. After that, they have an offer letter but i did

Posted 5 months ago

A. Dear Sir,
Such fake companies unnecessarily giving trouble to many unemployed youth and also to the students. You need not view any reply to such notices and they cannot do anything against you. Start your career as you have got much experience through this fake company notices.

Rate me Five Star*

Jayesh Sonpal

Bank arbitrator has passed order u/s 17 of arbitration act. Where can we challange it

Posted 7 months ago

A. An arbitral Tribunal award can be challenged in the High Court. Invoke Section 34 of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 by move the application in the High Court with a valid reason.
Tanmoy  Chattopadhyay
Tanmoy Chattopadhyay
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Hi Sir, Last year in the month of August I have done a Work From Home Job from SO Services, but unfortunately they failed my Typing work. I already lost lot of money by paying for their Illegal and t

Posted 2 years ago

A. You have a strong case to recover amount pl give details dr vedula gopinath senior lawyer and arbitrator
Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town