Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
A certain someone borrowed 20 lakhs from me on goodwill. But after a considerable amount of time the person is not able to pay me back. What should be my next course of action? Also I have a property

Posted 1 year ago

A. Send him the legal notice regarding to return the money which he lawfully owes you. And try to pressurize him that if the money that he owes to you is not paid then you will file a case against him. And also try to convince him legally that by transferring the said flat he can finish the liability towards you, if that transfer fulfils what he owed to you.
Jayaditya  Gupta
Jayaditya Gupta
Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town